To deploy a Visual Studio .NET project from you local computer to your website, follow the steps listed below.
1) Enable FrontPage Extensions on your account through the control panel.
2) Open the web project to be deployed in Visual Studio .NET.
3) Goto Project -> Copy Project
4) Enter the URL to your site, http://www.yourdomain.com, or the location you want Visual Studio .NET to copy your project to in the Destination Project Folder.
5) Select FrontPage as Web Access Method.
6) Select "Only files needed to run this application".
7) Click "Ok".
NOTE: These steps will not allow you to open the project directly from the server. For you to do that, you will need to select "Copy: All Project Files" in Step 6.