Chinese (Simplified, China)
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan)
English (United Kingdom)
How to connect to MySQL using MySQL control center?
MySQL Control Center (also known as MySQLCC) is a platform-independent GUI administration client for the MySQL database server.
You can download it for free at
Follow these steps to connect to your mySQL database
1) Open MySQLCC application.
2) Register a new server (Ctrl-N). You should see the server registration form.
3) Enter a name in the name textbox to identify the connection.
4) Enter the server address in the Host Name Textbox. You can find this information in the database manager in your control panel.
5) Enter your username in the Username Textbox.
6) Enter your password in the Password Textbox.
7) Make sure the port is set to 3306.
8) Click Add.
Article ID: 268
Created: April 24, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Modified: April 24, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Share this article
Send Reset Email
Please log in below
Not Logged In
You must be logged in to perform this action.