There are two methods for deploying reports to SQL Reporting Services:
- The first method is to use the built-in upload function of the Reporting Services report manager.
- The second method uses Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Open your .NET report project that contains the report that you want to deploy
- Right click on the report project and select properties
- Under the deployment section for TagerFolder enter your [primary login account] IE: rpt141
- Under the deployment section for TargetServerURL enter: https://sqlrptX.sqlsvr.net/reportserver replace X with the actual SQL Reporting Service server you have been assigned.
- To deploy this report, Right click on the report project and select deploy
- Enter your reporting username and password
- Visual Studio .NET will have uploaded all of your data sources, reports and resources to the reporting service.