The following article explains how to configure DNS for SmarterMail on your VDS. When DNS servers are specified in the SmarterMail administrator, the server knows which DNS servers to query to find out where email should be delivered. The following DNS servers should be specified:
To configure DNS, please follow these steps:
1) Open a Web browser and log into SmarterMail as the administrator.
2) Click the Settings icon.
3) From The Left side Navigation panel, select General Settings.
4) On the Server Info tab, enter the following information:
- IP of Primary DNS - 18.104.22.168
- IP of Secondary DNS - 22.214.171.124
5) Click Save.