Disk space report allows you to monitor your total allocated disk space from the point of view of hosting spaces .
To view disk space report, click Reporting > Disk Space Report menu item in the top menu pane.
- Hosting Space - the Hosting Plan assigned by your Hoster.
- Status - shows whether your Hosting Account is active/suspended.
- Allocated, MB - the total space allocated to your plan in Megabytes.
- Used,MB - the total disk space used by you.
- Usage, % - total disk space used by you in percentage.
- User - user name.
- Nested Spaces - number of nested spaces within the root space.
To view details report for the particular space, click image.
To export report to HTML, click Export Report button.