Now, Automatically Sync Mailboxes and Smartphones with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
Our new SmarterMail Exchange ActiveSync add-on uses direct push technology to automatically provide users with over-the-air access to all of their emails, calendars, tasks, and notes. Syncing SmarterMail with most smartphones—including the iPhone, Palm Pre, and Windows Mobile devices—is quick, easy, and automatic with Exchange ActiveSync. Benefits of syncing with Exchange ActiveSync include:
- Two-way syncing and push technology – The always-up-to-date feature of Exchange ActiveSync ensures any changes to collaboration data are automatically recorded in both SmarterMail and the mobile device in real time.
- One solution, comprehensive synchronization – Exchange ActiveSync seamlessly handles the real-time synchronization of email, folders, calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks in a single step.
- Speed – Exchange ActiveSync contains 18 patented methods that improve the speed and efficiency of syncing transmissions.
- More mobile devices – Numerous device and firmware manufacturers have embraced this technology, including Apple, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Sony Ericsson, and Symbian, and it is already available on hundreds of different smartphones.
- Extended mobile battery life – Transmission time is the most power-intensive aspect of cell phone use. Because other sync methods have longer transmission times than Exchange ActiveSync, they dramatically consume battery life.
Exchange ActiveSync will cost $3/mo per mailbox. To activate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of email accounts that you would like activated.